MAS Epoxies is committed to staying open during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our workplace complies with the required 6 feet minimum distancing and we have added extra disinfecting measures during this time. In addition we have stopped allowing access to the public for pick up orders and walk in customers. Thank you for your understanding.
Here is what we are able to do:
- We will continue to fulfill online orders and supply our customers unless there is a mandated government shut down. Please be patient if your order takes longer for processing during this time.
- We will continue to answer technical questions during business hours via phone and email
- We will continue to supply our distributors throughout the country
- We will offer free shipping on orders over $100 to support social distancing of our customers with code STAYHOME
Many of our distributors are offering will call options and online ordering. Check out our map to see what suppliers near you are offering and please consider supporting these stores if it makes sense for you.
Thank you for choosing MAS Epoxies while you’re at home. For project ideas to keep you occupied, challenged and fulfilled while social distancing check out our blog, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube channel.
How will this affect my order?
MAS Website Orders
Currently most orders arrive at your home in 6 or less business days.
- Currently we are shipping orders within 2 business days of receipt, but have an increased number of calls so please be patient when calling in for information.
- At times our order confirmation emails and shipping notifications go to spam folders, checking there may help if we’re not available (our employees get the weekends and evenings off).
- For estimated transit times to your area please use this UPS map. All orders ship from zip code 55075 via ground transportation.
- Email us your name, order date and/or order number if you have it to get tracking information if it was not received after 2 business days. If it has been less than 2 business days please wait for a status update until 2 business days have passed and your tracking information is available.
Amazon orders are fulfilled out of Amazon facilities. Although very reliable in normal circumstances we have heard some feedback about long lead times and changes to estimated delivery dates up to several weeks long. During this time Amazon has been overwhelmed with people needing essential supplies delivered to their home. Our epoxy shipments may not receive priority. If you have a question related to the status of your Amazon prime order please contact Amazon directly. Unfortunately we are not able to expedite, change or even give status updates on orders placed through the Amazon platform as personal information is protected through their site.
If you are seeing a long lead time on Amazon feel free to look up a location near you to see if you can pickup sooner. Or order directly from us knowing there is an estimated lead time from our facility to your home of 6 business days or fewer.