MAS FLAG Resin is a non-blushing, medium viscosity, low odor epoxy resin system. Use with MAS Fast, Medium or Slow Hardeners. It can be used for laminating, filleting, and gluing. It has a simple 2 to 1 by volume mix ratio, easily wets out fiberglass fabric, and requires no messy washdowns. MAS Fillers such as phenolic microballoons, colloidal silica or wood flour may be added to the epoxy resin to make compounds for bonding, fairing, filleting, or filling. FLAG Resin can be combined with LV Resin to create a custom viscosity resin. Fast, Medium and Slow Hardeners can be combined to create custom gel times.
- No messy wash downs due to non-blushing properties
- Ideal for laminating non-horizontal surfaces because of increased sag resistance
- Recommended for use with our fillers and Medium Hardener for gluing, bonding and filleting
- Designed for use as an adhesive with any of the 2:1 non-blushing hardeners
- Clear finish means you get the structure and finish you want with one product
- Clarity and compatibility with a variety of hardener speeds makes it ideal for creative projects
Ways to Use FLAG Resin
- Hardness Rating / Shore:
- 86D resin / 85D slow hardener / 86D Medium / 85D Fast
- Mix Ratio:
How Much Will I Need?
What are the dimensions of your project?
Volume of your project
Amount of epoxy resin you will need