LV Low Viscosity Epoxy Resin
- Formulated as a wood epoxy resin, but is compatible with a range of substrates
- No messy wash downs due to non-blushing properties
- Easily laminates large areas of fiberglass or carbon cloth when paired with Slow Hardener
- Ideal for saturation coating because of self-leveling properties
- Low viscosity epoxy is compatible with vacuum bagging applications
- Excellent sealant when used without fiberglass or carbon cloth
- Clear finish means you get the structure and finish you want with one product
Wood Epoxy Resin
Low viscosity resin has great results with any wooden project because it was originally designed for wooden boat building. Combined with any of the non-blushing hardeners you get the benefits of beauty and strength all in one application. LV is sent out with each Chesapeake Light Craft Kit and used by Sam Devlin in his design-build projects. It isn’t just for boat building though, you can use Low Viscosity resin for furniture, woodworking and even wooden artwork.
Check out some of our project images to see the end results you can get when using Low Viscosity Resin.
How Much Will I Need?
What are the dimensions of your project?
Volume of your project
Amount of epoxy resin you will need