320 Clear Hardener is a non-blushing ultra-clear hardener that can be used with our Marine Epoxy Traditional Resin for coating applications. After you have completed your structural lamination with MAS Marine 520 Slow or 510 Fast Hardener, use our Clear 320 hardener to get the beautiful finish you deserve. This product is not designed for structural applications and should only be used with Marine Epoxy Traditional Resin.
- 3 to 1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin
- 30 min pot life
- 4 hr work time at 70F degrees
- Great for finishing wooden FRP construction boat hulls or other projects
- Cost effective clear coat finish to enhance wooden projects
- Clear coating provides water-tight finish
- Application suggestion: Barrier Coatings • Cold Molding • Gluing • Fiberglass Wet-out • high gloss finish topcoat sealer
Purchase with Traditional Marine Resin for a complete system:
• Marine Hardener 320 Clear Finishing Topcoat - 30 min pot life / 4 hr work time at 70F degrees / 3:1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin / Non-blushing ultra crystal clear finishing topcoat.
• Marine Hardener 520 Slow - 20 min pot life / 1.5 hr work time at 70F degrees / 5:1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin / Use for structural lamination and strength
• Marine Hardener 510 Fast - 12 min pot life / 1 hr work time at 70F degrees / 5:1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin / Use on small to medium sized structural lamination projects and fillet or to repair and fill holes.
How Much Will I Need?
What are the dimensions of your project?
Volume of your project
Amount of epoxy resin you will need