510 Fast Marine Hardener is ideal for small to medium-sized structural lamination projects. It also works great for repairing fiberglass or working with fillers to fillet, fair or fill holes. It is designed to only be used with Marine Epoxy resin.
- 5 to 1 mix ratio by volume with Traditional Marine Resin
- 12 min pot life
- 1 hr work time at 70F degrees
- Ideal for sealing wood surfaces, bonding applications, marine construction, marine repair, cold molding process for fabricating wood and fiberglass structures
- Great for laminating wooden FRP construction boat hulls or other projects
- Can be used with our fillers and for gluing, bonding and filleting
- Cost effective laminating & gluing hardener
Purchase with Traditional Marine Resin for a complete system:
- Marine Hardener 320 Clear Finishing Topcoat - 30 min pot life / 4 hr work time at 70F degrees / 3:1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin / Non-blushing ultra crystal clear finishing topcoat
- Marine Hardener 520 Slow - 20 min pot life / 1.5 hr work time at 70F degrees / 5:1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin / Use for structural lamination and strength
- Marine Hardener 510 Fast - 12 min pot life / 1 hr work time at 70F degrees / 5:1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin / Use on small to medium sized structural lamination projects and fillet or to repair and fill holes.
How Much Will I Need?
What are the dimensions of your project?
Volume of your project
Amount of epoxy resin you will need