This Bundle Kit Includes:
- 2 x 2 Gallon Kits of MAS Table Top Pro
- 10 Pack of 8 oz. Mixing Cups
- 2 - Flexible plastic spreader tool - cured material easily pops off the spreader surface for fast reuse
- 2- Foam craft paint applicator brushes - perfect for applying even coats of paint and can be tossed after use. A lightweight, wooden handle makes it easy to control this sponge brush when adding texture, intricate details, or captivating designs to your art pieces.
Table Top Pro is a versatile, easy to use, 1:1 epoxy resin system that can be used in a variety of applications. Table Top pro epoxy is perfect for clear coating surfaces like tables, bar tops, signs, coasters, artwork and more. Compatible with color additives like mica powders, alcohol ink, acrylic paints and more. Avoid scratching with our best epoxy for table tops by simply pouring and spreading MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy evenly, covering your entire surface for a beautiful glass-like finish on any table. You'll be amazed by what you can create!
MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy is a clear, self-leveling, room-temperature curing epoxy system. For the best results, expect a 30-min working time, with product and working conditions maintained at 75˚F. After 24 hours from pouring and spreading, your epoxy table top finish is sandable at 75˚F.
The coating thickness of our table top epoxy should be based on a 1:1 mixing ratio by volume. Expect a 1-gallon kit to cover 12 sq ft with a ⅛’ coating.
Features and Benefits of Our TableTop Epoxy:
- 1:1 mix ratio by volume
- 30 min working time at 75˚F
- 1 Gallon kit covers 12 sq ft with an 1/8” coating
- Sandable after 24 hours at 75˚F
MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy Resin SDS
MAS Table Top Pro Hardener SDS
MAS Table Top Pro Technical Data Bulletin
MAS Table Top Pro Instructions for UseFrequently Asked Questions
How Much Will I Need?
What are the dimensions of your project?
Volume of your project
Amount of epoxy resin you will need