Our Marine Epoxy Traditional Resin can be used with three of our hardeners depending upon your application.
Try MAS Marine 520 Slow or 510 Fast hardeners for structural applications at a 5:1 by volume mix ratio. Or if you have completed your structural lamination, use the 3:1 by volume 320 Clear hardener to achieve a beautiful high gloss clear finishing topcoat.
- Easily laminates large areas of fiberglass or carbon cloth when
paired with slow hardener.
• Ideal for saturation coating because of self-leveling properties.
• Low Viscosity is compatible with vacuum bagging applications.
• Excellent sealant when used without fiberglass or carbon cloth.
Purchase with Traditional Marine Hardener for a complete system:
- Marine Hardener 320 Clear Finishing Topcoat - 30 min pot life / 4 hr work time at 70F degrees / 3:1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin / Non-blushing ultra crystal clear finishing topcoat.
- Marine Hardener 520 Slow - 20 min pot life / 1.5 hr work time at 70F degrees / 5:1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin / Use for structural lamination and strength
- Marine Hardener 510 Fast - 12 min pot life / 1 hr work time at 70F degrees / 5:1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin / Use on small to medium sized structural lamination projects and fillet or to repair and fill holes.
How Much Will I Need?
What are the dimensions of your project?
Volume of your project
Amount of epoxy resin you will need