Use 520 Slow Hardener when you are working on a large lamination project. The slow gel time and cost effective pricing will make you a happy boat builder. Only use this product at a 5:1 by volume mix ratio with the Marine Epoxy Traditional Resin.
- 5 to 1 mix ratio by volume with Traditional Marine Resin
- 20 min pot life
- 1.5 hr work time at 70F degrees
- Ideal for sealing wood surfaces, bonding applications, marine construction, marine repair, cold molding process for fabricating wood and fiberglass structures
- Great for laminating wooden FRP construction boat hulls or other projects
- Can be used with our fillers and for gluing, bonding and filleting
- Cost effective laminating hardener
Purchase with Traditional Marine Resin for a complete system:
- Marine Hardener 320 Clear Finishing Topcoat - 30 min pot life / 4 hr work time at 70F degrees / 3:1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin / Non-blushing ultra crystal clear finishing topcoat
- Marine Hardener 520 Slow - 20 min pot life / 1.5 hr work time at 70F degrees / 5:1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin / Use for structural lamination and strength
- Marine Hardener 510 Fast - 12 min pot life / 1 hr work time at 70F degrees / 5:1 mix ratio with Traditional Marine Resin / Use on small to medium sized structural lamination projects and fillet or to repair and fill holes.
How Much Will I Need?
What are the dimensions of your project?
Volume of your project
Amount of epoxy resin you will need