1. Find a suitable size container. Use an appropriate sized cup so your epoxy only fills 3/4 of the way to the top.
2. Combine resin and hardener at recommended mix ratio.
3. Mix for 3-4 minutes while scraping sides and bottom of container until no streaks or striations.
4. Transfer to second container mix 1-2 minutes again until fully blended
5. Let sit for 1-2 minutes to allow air bubbles a chance to start rising to surface, and then use immediately.
DIY and professional woodworkers alike have loved MAS Epoxies specialty woodworking products since our launch. Our easy to use product line offers everything needed from